Ramalho Lab Team participated in an outreach activity where we spoke to 4- and 5-year-olds at a school in West Chester, PA about the importance of insects!
Sky Eckman, Jonathan Morgan and Kenya Lovell presenting their posters in the CSM Research Day at WCU! Congratulations!
Jonathan Morgan and Kenya Lovell rocked presenting posters of their research at the Ecological Society of America meeting! Congrats!
Jonathan Morgan join the lab! He is working in insect diversity and Dr. Monica Ulyssea (MZUSP- SP Brazil) will be his co-adviser.
- Dec 2022 Alex rocked in her first Poster Presentation on CSM Researcher Day (Fall). Go Alex!
- Nov 2022 Kenya join the lab!
- Nov 2022 Sky got WCU CARE funding to rock the lab in spring 2023! Congratulations! More Wolbachia projects coming!
- Oct 2022 Alex and Sky join the lab!
- Sept 2022 Devin (master student) join the lab!
- Aug 2022 Ramalho lab is born! West Chester University PA is our home!